Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Giving Thanks....

This year I have a lot to be thankful for...I am thankful for my family-- every member near and far. I am thankful for my beautiful daughter, loving husband and sweet baby boy on the way. Most of the time during the year I feel like I miss out on the little fun things that go on at Aida's school -- due to work or work travel. But every year her school throws a Thanksgiving celebration the day before the holiday and this year I took off to attend with Aida. I had so much fun making some of the food for her class party and attending the lunch with her. She just lit up when she saw me in her classroom. Words can not describe how grateful I am to have these little moments with her. My heart is just filled and happy when she tells me how happy she is and how much fun she is having at school. Here are some pictures from Aida's school luncheon.


look at those two kids in her class eyeing her turkey...they had to eat the lunch their mom brought them...I think they wanted some yummy Thanksgiving food :)

A close up of the Turkey Bow her Aunt Re made her...





Happy Thanksgiving Everyone :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails