She wasn't much for having her picture taken while she was opening presents but you can see we were having so much fun.
Although -- this is one of her in her Dora helmet that she got with her big girl bike this year. She is already zooming around on the bike and refused to take the helmet off all day even for her nap! I love it....My top Christmas memories of Aida this year are:
1. Watching The Grinch with Aida 42,000 times and listening to her sing all the songs.
2. Making a Gingerbread house
3. Singing Christmas Carols with her especially Jingle Bells which she is totally adorable singing
4. Going to look at Christmas lights and listening to her say "Oh wow!" every time she saw a house she liked
5. Her love of the Frosty the Snowman cartoon the original version
6. Watching her wake up on Christmas morning and "get it" that Santa had come to our house
7. Her pictures with Santa -- telling him she wanted presents and cookies for Christmas this year
8. Just experiencing the holiday with her and Alex. It was really special.
9. The fact that she LOVED her bike and bike helmet and wore the helmet to breakfast on Christmas and refused to take it off all day...we finally got it off of her to go to Mom's for Christmas dinner :)
I hope everyone's Christmas was magical. Here is to a happy and healthy 2011!