Baby Boy Christopher is going to LOVE using the phone. I can already tell...here he is calling Nana and Grandpa for their birthday's today! He is a natural --- dont you think?
Monday, January 16, 2012
One of my favorite things to do is to spend time playing and talking to my kiddo's in the bath. Aida and Christopher both LOVE the bath and they could spend an hour in there if I let them. Here are some pictures of the munchkins in the bath tonight....It was so much fun practicing on my new camera and watching them play.
Thursday, January 12, 2012
2012 has been off to a racy, fast start. It's crazy busy around. Alex and I both have new positions in our companies. Aida is doing wonderful in school and our baby boy Christopher is turning 1 in three weeks. Here are my new year's resolutions....writing them down for all the world to see on the internets is sure to make them stick right?
- Stress less....this is first on the list and going to be the hardest to do. I am a chronic worrier. I am the waking up the middle of the night not being able to sleep kind of worrier.
- Spend more time with my kids and family...I value every minute of spending time with my family and will commit to making a family memory at least once a week. This doesn't have to be fancy. Just a walk or a play date in the park or snuggle time on the couch. I want Alex, Christopher, Aida and to all be in the same place, engaging together at least this much.
- Take more pictures of my kids. I got a great new camera for Christmas that I need to commit to learning how to use it.
- Blog more...I really enjoy blogging and I want to find time to do this.
- Lose the baby weight...once and for all and be done with it.
- Go on a date with my husband once a month.
- Go on a family vacation with the four of us.
- Spend some time doing creative things every month. I love learning new crafts, learning how do things that bring me joy. I am excited about that.
I'll start there....this seems like a pretty big list. I will work on not going to be and worrying about it....
Happy New Year my friends!