Wednesday, January 26, 2011

8 Days Out....

What do you do when you are 8 days away from having a baby....you play dress up like a princess and "dance show" as Aida calls it....of course -- that is appropriate for every occasion....and you finish the baby's nursery.

We had such a great time setting up Christopher Alexander's nursery. Thank you to my very talented friend Elizabeth Quigley of E-nteriors.com http://e-nteriors.com/
The special thing about "Beth" as I call her is that she and I have been friends for years -- since high school actually. When I needed inspiration for the baby's room I knew I wanted to work on this special project with Beth. These pictures are the first time she will see the finished product. We are in need of a picture or two but all in all the key parts of the nursery are here and we love them. Thank you to my sweet hubby and my mother in law Edna for doing all the hard work and making it happen. None of this would look this great without the two of them :)Now all we need is the baby!!! 8 more days...



Hope you like it Beth! We LOVE LOVE LOVE this tranquil and peaceful space for the baby. I can see myself having many restful and maybe not so restful moments in here. But looking forward to all the memories none the less...

3 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

The room looks soooooo good!!! I can't wait to meet the little mister!

Freda said...

I LOVE those colors! The nursery looks fantastic!!! Beautiful job decorating! So excited for you guys!

The Gleasons said...

Very sweet. Can't wait to meet him!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails