Monday, July 26, 2010

Daddy's Girl...

So Sunday morning before it got too hot, Alex took Aida to the driving range with Mommy in tow to take some pictures. I felt yucky and lasted as long as I could. But Alex and Aida had a great time. Here she is breaking in the new golf clubs that Uncle Michael and Courtney gave her for her 3rd birthday. She was a really good girl at the driving range. Aside from a few "I missed it!" yells -- which honestly could of been coming from a number of the golfers at the range. She did really good with the golf etiquette. Here are a few action shots with my new camera. I think they are going to be out there many more times...I put her in the coolest clothes she owns and then she insisted on wearing her purple hat that her Grandma made her.

She was precious and had a great time with daddy. Once it was all over she asked for ice cream and a hot dog. All things we could certainly do on a hot July day in Texas.
Love you Aida!!!

P.S. 11 weeks and counting and still feeling yucky.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails