- I stressed for days to find Aida the most adorable birthday outfit. When we put it on her and she said "I want to wear something else and take this off." ----she wore the outfit...
- Her smile when she saw the pony coming into our backyard.
- How cute all of the kids were dressing up in their princess and knight costumes. Watching them check themselves out in the mirrors was too much fun.
- Having her cousins Kendall and Reese at her party this year. She was enamored by the babies and is going to be a great big cousin.
- Watching her blow out her candles at 3 -- the time has gone so fast.
- Having my god daughter Christie here to celebrate with us -- this is so special because she lives in NY and we don't get to visit enough.
- Remembering that Aida had no interest in opening up her presents whatsoever -- she was more interested in playing with her cousins --I know this will not last long so I don't want to forget.
Here are some pictures of our fun day...
This was such a great day...Happy 3rd Birthday Aida...We Love you more than anything...
Love Mommy and Daddy