Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Until I had a baby I never really realized what a big deal Mothers Day was. I always tried to do something nice for my mom but I never really thought of it as one of the "Big" holidays throughout the year. After having a baby I totally think differently. Hello, this is like the most important day of the year after Christmas, My Birthday and Valentines Day. This is truly the day when Mom's get to be honored for being the everyday hero's of the universe. I have been blessed to have such great examples of awesome moms. My mom was a fantastic mom, she rocked! All the mommies in my family and my mommy friends are pretty incredible too. I hope everyone had a blessed and wonderful Mother's Day. Mine was wonderful, here are some pictures of our fun day.


Precious and Sweet...

Three generations of high maintenance women.

Sitting with Mommy at the restaurant. Daddy and Chuck treated us to lunch. We had a wonderful time and Aida behaved to perfection.

This look on my face says it all, I had a great day!!!

Thank you Alex and Aida for making me feel really special today. I love you both more than anything in the whole world.
XXOO
Mommy










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had an amazing day! Your a great godmother and an even wonderful mom! love you!

Kate, Drew, and Em said...

Yay for wonderful moms! Glad it was so great! I miss seeing you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails