Sunday, August 25, 2013

Our Summer Vacation....

So I always wanted to take a family vacation to the beach and this summer WE DID IT!!  We spent a week in Destin, Florida.  It was beautiful.  White sand and crystal blue water -- made for a great week.  We had so much as family -- Aida and Christopher loved the beach and the pool and we build a gazillion sand castles, we caught fish and hermit crabs, ate tons of great seafood and really enjoyed our week together.  The water was so great for all of us - I hope we go back many, many more times.  Here are some pictures of all of us on the beach.  The kids were so happy -- nobody wanted to leave.  It was the best ending to a great summer.  Memories I never want to forget -- I wish I could just bottle them up and keep them this age forever -- they are so much fun.  
 







 
The best vacation ever....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails