Here are the things I am focused on health wise this summer...
1. Following my trainers diet. This easier said than done.
2. Doing 30 mins of Cardio 5 days a week.
3. Taking a multi-vitamin everyday.
4. Doing one detox.
5. Drinking 64 oz of water a day.
6. Getting a mammogram (my first).
These might seem basic but I have been working on getting stronger and building muscle for a year now.. and I have gotten stronger, I do see a difference in my body, but I'm still not where I want to be... so my journey to commit to my health for my family and myself continues.
What is your number one health tip? leave me a comment here!