Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday's Focus on Health!

Today has already been a day that feels three days long--todays update is my focus on health.  

Here are the things I am focused on health wise this summer...

1.  Following my trainers diet.  This easier said than done.  
2. Doing 30 mins of Cardio 5 days a week.  
3. Taking a multi-vitamin everyday.
4.  Doing one detox.
5. Drinking 64 oz of water a day.
6. Getting a mammogram (my first).

These might seem basic but I have been working on getting stronger and building muscle for a year now.. and I have gotten stronger, I do see a difference in my body, but I'm still not where I want to be... so my journey to commit to my health for my family and myself continues. 

What is your number one health tip? leave me a comment here! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Only shop the perimeter of the store. Everything else is processed! And more expensive. I shopped today and bought a ton of fruits and veggies and almond milk. That is pretty much it. Maybe a couple odd and ends and I only spent $55! Good luck!! I need to try and finf time for the cardio.

Related Posts with Thumbnails