Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Christopher!

This weekend was Christopher's first birthday. We celebrated his special weekend with our family. My brother and Courtney even made the trip from Philly. Here are a few pictures from the "little monsters" birthday bash.

This is how he wakes up in the morning. So happy!!!



We attempted to get a few pics with his special birthday bib and hat. He preferred to eat it!



the most awesome cupcake display. thanks to my mom!





Personalized cookies...she did these too...







loving her little brother.




me and my love....






enjoying his birthday cupcake!



Happy Birthday Christopher....we love you

1 comment:

ldarsell said...

He looks like he really enjoyed his birthday! So adorable. I didn't know you were Betty Crocker missy....I'll be looking for my cookies with my initials!

Related Posts with Thumbnails