- Stress less....this is first on the list and going to be the hardest to do. I am a chronic worrier. I am the waking up the middle of the night not being able to sleep kind of worrier.
- Spend more time with my kids and family...I value every minute of spending time with my family and will commit to making a family memory at least once a week. This doesn't have to be fancy. Just a walk or a play date in the park or snuggle time on the couch. I want Alex, Christopher, Aida and to all be in the same place, engaging together at least this much.
- Take more pictures of my kids. I got a great new camera for Christmas that I need to commit to learning how to use it.
- Blog more...I really enjoy blogging and I want to find time to do this.
- Lose the baby weight...once and for all and be done with it.
- Go on a date with my husband once a month.
- Go on a family vacation with the four of us.
- Spend some time doing creative things every month. I love learning new crafts, learning how do things that bring me joy. I am excited about that.
I'll start there....this seems like a pretty big list. I will work on not going to be and worrying about it....
Happy New Year my friends!