Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Christopher's First Boo!

I have decided I am not going to try to catch up with the blog posts because at this point catching up with anything is just not going to happen -- however, I do want to share some cute pictures from our first Halloween with Christopher. Our lives have been so crazy with my travel schedule at work and Alex's work and school schedule that the few hours we spent trick or treating was a real treat and so much fun! Aida picked the theme this year. She was going to be a "Pirate Princess " and Christopher was going to be a "Parrot." Since her theme was perfect in every way -- I decided not to mess with it and to go in search of the cutest pirate and parrot costumes ever...













It was such a fun few hours. Christopher fell asleep in the stroller quickly and Aida went trick or treating with the neighborhood kids and had a blast. It is so much fun watching them grow and experience the holiday's. Now off to Thanksgiving -- Gosh the time is all going by way to fast.


1 comment:

AmyJo said...

Aida had a great idea on the costume theme! I LOVE the parrot costume... so cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails