Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How we do bath time...

With two little ones most of the activities in our house need to be fun and fast. That is how we do bath time too....Aida loves to give her little brother a bath and making sure he doesn't have any "stinky germs" as she likes to say. I can't believe that Christopher is turning 7 months next week. I hope that they both love taking baths together for a little while longer at least. It is one of the many things I love about coming home every night. Aida usually needs some convincing about bath time but once I tell her that Christopher is joining her, she gets much more excited. These little moments are so special and very precious. These are the little simple things that make my heart smile and coming home after spending so much time away even more special.


















1 comment:

M said...

They are just precious!!! So sweet!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails