Thursday, September 9, 2010

Aida's Official Start to Golf Lessons

Thanks to a very generous gift of real golf clubs for her birthday, Aida started golf lessons today at school. She did great...here is an an email we received from her Golf Coach after her first day of lessons too cute :)
_______________
I just wanted to let you know that Aida did a great job today. She started out a little shy, but warmed up tword the end of class. We went over parts of the golf swing, and worked on control putting. I also wanted to thank you for signing her up for golf. She will do great in the class. Again thank you for allowing me to work with Aida. If you have any questions, please e-mail me at any time.
Thanks,
Coach Chris

3 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

So stinkin' cute! Maybe I should take lessons with her? I've always wanted to learn :). So precious!

Sara Blackburn White said...

Whoo hoo Aida! She, Jack, & Kate can play together!
Think of the possibilities & opportunities it opens up:
Scholarships, Business, & if you walk its a great sport to keep in shape ;)

Kate, Drew, and Em said...

That's awesome!! She's such a cutie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails